Thursday 1 May 2008

Radiation Therapy - Week SIX

DAY FOUR


It's a little strange, attending for treatment these days; as all of the 'usual crowd' have finished their treatment and scattered in all directions back to their home towns.

Many of these, were being accommodated at a lodge in Sydney; as they live in relatively remote locations. I'm sure there have been many 'welcome home parties in the past week or two - all over the state.

There's certainly ... no place like HOME!
So these days, I'm about making new friends, at least until my treatment is finished on 28th this month! Then, I guess with one chapter over; I'll begin in ernest planning the next!

For those who are regular readers of this blog site, you will be aware that it's full steam ahead for our plans to move to Chile.

Well, my treatment went well again today and I said goodbye to treatment number 22 and looked forward to only 16 more to go!


No comments: