Thursday 17 April 2008

Radiation Therapy - Week FOUR

DAY FOUR

I received a phone call fron the Oncology Department early this morning, notifying me that the Linear Accelerators were down! It was agreed that I would wait to hear from the Radiation team re a later appointment.

Unfortunately when the expected call eventuated, it was not what I expected. My appointment was cancelled and my next treatment would be on Monday morning as previously scheduled.

This means, that I will receive an updated printout of my schedule on Monday detailing where I will 'pick up' the lost treatment day - most likely it will be tacked onto the end.

Speaking of schedules, I thought I would include the following 'algorithm' which details the choices available at various stages, regarding Treatment.


No comments: