Tuesday 1 April 2008

Radiation Therapy - Week Two

DAY TWO

Well day two is here already and it's time to head off to the hospital for my 4th Radiation Treatment.

In the back of my mind I begin to wonder whether I'll suffer another extreme fatigue / dizziness bout? We leave the kids at home ... just in case!


Well I shouldn't have worried about that, as fate; had something else in store for me - you can read about it here.


I settled down onto the 'bed' in the treatment room and began to imagine: 'the treatment all over and me 'cured' feeling well and strong'!

Next ... the technicians are 'measuring me up' for the treatment.

In the photo below you get some idea of what this looks like from YOUR side. Imagine what it feels like from MY side.




Oh and by the way, you've gotta like the tatoo!! I have three exactly alike!

No comments: